The average oxygen consumption rate value at each CWS was 18.
What does OCR stand for?
OCR stands for Oxygen Consumption Rate
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCR
We have 177 other meanings of OCR in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa Central Railway
- Outage Capacity Region
- Outer Cell Region
- Outgoing Call Restriction
- Outstanding Claims Reserve (insurance)
- Over Current Relay (power distribution)
- Overall Capitalization Rate (real estate)
- Overclocked Remixes
- Own Credit Risk
- Oxford, Cambridge & RSA Examinations (UK)
- Optical Character Reader - Font A
- Optical Character Reader - Font B
- Optical Character Reader-Input Sub System
- Off Campus Residents' Association
- Office of Clients Rights Advocacy
- Offset Cylindrical Reflector Antenna
- Oklahoma Court Reporters Association
- One Centimeter Receiver Array (physics project)
- Orange County Regulatory Affairs Discussion Group
- Oregon Court Reporters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under similar conditions, 013 maintained the oxygen consumption rate relatively similar to that of the NGC cells, and increased the oxygen consumption rate to 1.
Taking a series of oxygen measurements in the bubble and surrounding water, the team calculated the amount of oxygen flowing into the bubble before calculating the spider's oxygen consumption rate and found that the diving bell could extract oxygen from the most stagnant water even on a hot day.
Patients with severe sepsis had a statistically significant lower oxygen consumption rate than patients with SIRS at the level of P=0.
The similar peak oxygen consumption rates seen in the two groups at the end of the first 12-week period indicates a relatively prominent placebo effect.
[alpha]](4) k = surface reaction rate constant [alpha] = reaction order As the oxygen transport and the kinetic oxygen uptake (consumption) approach steady state the specific reaction rate becomes equal to the diffusive oxygen flux: [MATHEMATICAL EXPRESSION NOT REPRODUCIBLE IN ASCII] (5) Since the oxygen consumption rate must be used in terms of "mole [O.
B] - oxygen consumption rate of blank mixture (control, without wastewater); [R.
Oxygen consumption rate is commonly used as an indirect measure of metabolic rate in fishes and other animals.