This is the first NAND flash die to use a high-k inter-poly dielectric instead of the traditional oxide/nitride/oxide dielectric.
What does ONO stand for?
ONO stands for Oxide/Nitride/Oxide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ONO
We have 15 other meanings of ONO in our Acronym Attic
- Oeste-Noroeste (Spanish: West-Northwest)
- One Night Only (event)
- Ontgiften, Neutraliseren en Ontwateren (Dutch: decontamination, neutralization, dehydration)
- Or Near Offer(s)
- Or Nearest Offer
- Organization of News Ombudsmen
- Original Network Operator (mobile communications operator)
- Ostnordost (German; East-North-East)
- Over N Out (gaming clan)
- Ovest-Nord-Ovest (Italian: West-North-West)
- Oceania National Olympic Committees
- Omni-Directional/No Channel Assignment
- One Night One Industry (construction industry annual show)
- Old New Orleans Iron Forge (Jefferson, LA)
- Origin Normal Fare Open Jaw (airfare construction)
- Off-Normal Operating Procedure
- Office of Naval Officer Procurement (US Navy)
- Österreichisches Normungsinstitut (Austrian Standards Institute)
- Onthaal Nieuwkomers Oost Vlaanderen (Dutch: Welcome Newcomers East Flanders)
- Orientation to Nontraditional Occupations for Women (Ohio)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The significant benefits of Applied's RadOx technology have been proven for multiple critical flash oxidation applications, including tunnel, top and bottom oxide/nitride/oxide (ONO), shallow trench isolation (STI), liner, and gate oxides.