1]; an oxidation induction time at 190[degrees]C: [t.
What does OIT stand for?
OIT stands for Oxidation Induction Time
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OIT
We have 70 other meanings of OIT in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Image Technology, Inc.
- Optical Imaging Technology
- Oral Immunotherapy (food allergy treatment)
- Orbiter Integrated Test (US NASA)
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Organisation Internationale du Travail (International Labour Organization)
- Organización Internacional del Trabajo (Spanish: International Labor Organization)
- Oriental Institute of Technology (Taipei County, Taiwan; est. 1968)
- Outsourced Information Technology
- Oxidation Induction Temperature
- Oregon Independent Telephone Association (now Oregon Telecommunications Association)
- Organizzazione Internazionale Trasporti A Fune (Italian: International Organisation for Transportation by Rope; Rome, Italy)
- Office of Information Technology Communications (Maryland)
- Office of International Treasury Control (fraudulent organization)
- Officer-in-Tactical Command
- Okinawa ICT (Information and Communication Technology) Tourism Consortium (Japan)
- One in the Chamber
- Ontario Innovation Tax Credit (Ontario, Canada)
- Ontario International Trade Corporation (Canada)
- Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (acoustics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This paper presents a method based on the measurement of oxidation induction time (OIT) by differential thermal analysis/differential scanning calorimetry on samples taken from polyethylene pipes that have been pressure tested for time periods significantly shorter than the failure time.
Modeling of data by oxidation induction time measurements and scanning electron and optical microscopy indicated that antioxidant in the precipitated particles is not effective and is not assessed in the oxidation induction time measurements (8).