Byline: Alex Jones Malvern playwright Alex Jones's tragicomedy about global warming, River's Up, will be touring all over Oxfordshire over the next two months in a revival by Oxfordshire Touring Theatre Company, with two additional dates in Worcestershire.
What does OTTC stand for?
OTTC stands for Oxfordshire Touring Theatre Company (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTTC
We have 8 other meanings of OTTC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Tow Truck Association (Wilsonville, OR)
- Overwater Test and Training Area
- Oncology Treatment Toxicity Assessment Tool (cancer)
- Off Track Thoroughbred
- Optically Thin Thermal Bremsstrahlung
- Office of Technology Transfer and Commercialization (California State University; San Bernardino, CA)
- Ohio Training Tax Credit
- Online Technology Transfer Center (China)
- Over the Top Coaching (Oakland, CA)
- Overweight and Trying to Conceive (support group)
- Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe (game)
- Oude Tonges Terror Department (gaming clan)
- Office of Training and Tertiary Education (Victoria, Australia)
- Office of Technology Transfer and Economic Development (various locations)
- Office of Technology Transfer and Enterprise Development (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
- Office of Tourism, Trade, and Economic Development (Florida)
- Office of the Tasmanian Economic Regulator (Australia)
- Older Teachers Training Early Readers (Florida)
- Operational Training, Test, and Evaluation of Radars
- Opto-Thermal Transient Emission Radiometry
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has worked previously as associate director of the Nuffield Theatre in Southampton, artistic director of Oxfordshire Touring Theatre Company and education director of the Haymarket Theatre in Leicester.
The Oxfordshire Touring Theatre Company production comes to Weston under Weatherley tomorrow.