Dr Matthew Snape of the Oxford Vaccine Group also said children under six given the jab in 1999 and babies up to 2005 may also be at risk.
What does OVG stand for?
OVG stands for Oxford Vaccine Group (est. 1994)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OVG
We have 10 other meanings of OVG in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Varsity Football League
- Office of Vehicle Fleet Management (Texas)
- Ottawa Valley Farm Show (Canada)
- Owens Valley Fault Zone (California)
- Oberverwaltungsgericht (German Court)
- Officier Van Gezondheid (Dutch)
- Olde Virginia Glass (Fenton)
- Omnibus Verkehrs Gesellschaft (German: Bus Transport Company)
- Online Video Guide (OVGuide.com)
- Ohio Valley Golf Association
- Ottawa Valley Golf Association (Canada)
- Ojai Valley Gun Club (California)
- Oklahoma Video Game Exhibition
- Outer Valence Green's Function
- Ohio Valley General Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Onchocerca Volvulus Gene Index
- Ontario Vegetable Growers Marketing Board (Canada)
- Over Voltage Ground Relay
- Ottawa Valley Garden Railway Society (Ottawa, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Matthew Snape, from the Oxford Vaccine Group at the University of Oxford, who led the study, said the findings were also likely to apply to children who were younger than six to eight when they received the jab in 1999-2000.
The problem with producing a vaccine against meningitis B is that there are so many different strains," said Dr Andrew Pollard, head of the Oxford Vaccine Group at the University of Oxford, who helped run the study.