Waterbury, Connecticut) and Oxford Superconducting Technology (Carteret, New Jersey).
What does OST stand for?
OST stands for Oxford Superconducting Technology (New Jersey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OST
We have 139 other meanings of OST in our Acronym Attic
- Originating Station Treatment
- Ormat Solar Turbine
- Orthogonal Space-Time (coding scheme)
- Oscillating Sand Abrasion Test
- Out of School Time (after-school care programs)
- Out of State Transfer (various applications)
- Out-Service Training (various locations)
- Outer Space Treaty
- Over-Stress Test
- Overseas Study Tour (various locations)
- Orthogonal Space-Time Coding for Continuous-Phase Modulation
- Orthogonal Space-Time Coding for Partial-Response Continuous-Phase Modulation
- Oberlin Student Theater Association (Oberlin College; Ohio)
- Occupational Skill Testing Authority (China)
- Office of Space and Terrestrial Applications (US NASA; now OAST)
- Ohio State Trappers Association (est. 1940)
- Oklahoma Science Teachers Association (Stillwater, OK)
- Old Spanish Trail Association
- Open Standard Telecom Architecture (hardware platform)
- Optical Storage Technology Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
180 OXFORD INSTRUMENTS, PLC 181 OXFORD SUPERCONDUCTING TECHNOLOGY, INC.
OXFORD INSTRUMENTS PLC OXFORD SUPERCONDUCTING TECHNOLOGY, INC.