In 1984, Ken took his family with him to Oxford where as a Visiting Fellow at Wolfson College and at the Oxford Forestry Institute he was able to write much of the manuscript.
What does OFI stand for?
OFI stands for Oxford Forestry Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OFI
We have 54 other meanings of OFI in our Acronym Attic
- Operational Flight Instrumentation (US NASA)
- Oppenheimer Funds, Inc.
- Opportunity For Improvement
- Optical Fault Induction
- Optical Fiber Interface
- Orangutan Foundation International (Los Angeles, CA)
- Organisation de la Femme Istiqlalienne (French)
- Ornamental Fish International
- Other Financial Institution (banking cards)
- Owner Furnished and Installed (various companies)
- Office for International Architecture (India)
- Ontario Forest Industries Association
- Optical Fault Induction Attack
- Oregon Fire Instructors Association (est. 1961)
- Office for International Academic Strategy (Tokyo University of Foreign Studies)
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (Columbus, OH)
- Oils and Fats International Congress (conference; Oils and Fats International)
- Oregon Forest Industries Council
- OPEC Fund for International Development
- Optical Frequency Interval Divider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Professor Jeff Burley, director of the Oxford Forestry Institute at Oxford University, said: 'It could certainly happen in the south.
Carolyn works at the Oxford Forestry Institute - part of the world-famous university - and lives in Wallingford, Oxfordshire, where she is a leading member of the local rowing club.