LONDON, April 29, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Zinaida Likhacheva, a Ukrainian designer and artist, will present her original collection at the Style Show, the opening event of Oxford Fashion Week 2010 on May 1, 2010.
What does OFW stand for?
OFW stands for Oxford Fashion Week (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OFW
We have 25 other meanings of OFW in our Acronym Attic
- Official Firmware
- Old Fashion Way
- Old First Ward (neighborhood; Buffalo, NY)
- Omaha Fashion Week (Nebraska)
- Open Firmware (computing)
- Organisationsforum Wirtschaftskongress (Germany)
- Original Firmware (software)
- Our Family Wizard (Minneapolis, MN)
- Outstanding Florida Waters
- Overseas Filipino Worker
- Oxyfuel Gas Welding
- Our Fathers Who Art in Heaven Foundation (foundation; Getzville, NY)
- Oregon Freshwater Wetland Assessment Methodology
- Office of Water Services (UK government)
- Original Free Will Baptist
- Oregon Fish and Wildlife Commission (Newport)
- Oil Forced, Water Forced (transformers)
- Ontario Fresh Water Freaks
- Obstetric Fistula Working Group
- Odd Future Wolf Gang (hip-hop)