The facility sorts clothing and resells it through a number of different routes, including: Redistribution to Oxfam shops Selling on the Oxfam online shop and at festivals Selling to designers who restyle garments and reuse fabrics in their collections Selling to textile wholesalers in the UK and overseas Low grade items not sold as clothing are sold in bulk to recycling traders where it is used, for example, as mattress filler, carpet underlay, upholstery and car sound insulation.
What does OOS stand for?
OOS stands for Oxfam Online Shop
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OOS
We have 56 other meanings of OOS in our Acronym Attic
- Out Of Specification
- Out of Square
- Out of State
- Out of Stock
- Out of Straightness (pipeline condition leading to buckling)
- Out of Style
- Out of Supply
- Out of Synchronization
- Outside of Society (Macromedia Flash game development team)
- Object Oriented Systems Analysis
- Object-Oriented Software Architecture (computer science workshop)
- Office for Outer Space Affairs (United Nations)
- Office of Outreach Services and Alliances (US DOL)
- Offshore Oil Scouts Association (Metairie, LA)
- Out of State Attorney (volunteer poll worker)
- Object-Oriented Systems Analysis and Design
- Ordinance on the Occupational Safety in Biotechnology (Switzerland)
- Object-Oriented Specification-Based Testing
- Object-Oriented Software Construction (book by Bertrand Meyer)