The charity raffle on the night, which raised pounds 855, was divided equally between Project Tom, in aid of Oxfam Hong Kong, and Birmingham Chinese School.
What does OHK stand for?
OHK stands for Oxfam Hong Kong (est. 1976; Hong Kong)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHK
We have 1 other meaning of OHK in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Hunter Jumper Association (Wilsonville, OR)
- Out of Hand Juggling Club (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Orchestre d'Harmonie Junior du Conservatoire de Cannes
- Oregon Habitat Joint Venture (conservation partnership)
- Okresni Hospodarska Komora (Czech: District Chamber of Commerce; Czech Republic)
- One Hard Krank (New York State hard rock band)
- One Hit Kill (band)
- One-Hop Knowledge
- Oostendse Hobby Klubs (Dutch: Osten Hobby Clubs; Belgium)
- Oral Health Kansas
- Oasis Hong Kong Airlines Limited
- One Hit Knock Out (gaming)
- Oberste Heeresleitung (German: Highest Command of Military; WWI)
- Obrascón Huarte Lain (Spanish multinational construction firm)
- Occupational Health Laboratory
- Odyssey House Louisiana (behavioral health)
- Offiziersheimgesellschaft (German)
- Oh How Lovely
- Old Hickory Lake (Tennessee)
- On Hand Luggage (baggage in excess in an airport without passenger)
Samples in periodicals archive:
WaiLo Li, communications officer for JaguarLandRover, has been working with Oxfam Hong Kong to coordinate the fundraiser event with Project TOM volunteers.
26 million in mid-2010 or about one in every six people, according to Oxfam Hong Kong.
The notice alleges the China unit of Oxfam Hong Kong cooperated with ''rights defending groups,'' the Cable TV report said.
com for more information About Oxfam Hong Kong Oxfam Hong Kong is an independent development and humanitarian organization working against poverty and related injustice.
There is no entrance fee, but each attendee is required to make a donation of no less than HK$50 to Oxfam Hong Kong.
John Sayer, of Oxfam Hong Kong, said: "Oxfam is targeting remote areas that are not being covered by the government or other relief efforts.
The job: I have been working in East Timor for three years on behalf of Oxfam Hong Kong.