The first of this week's public events as part of the Birmingham International Piano Academy brought the Russian pianist Oxana Yablonskaya to the Conservatoire.
What does OY stand for?
OY stands for Oxana Yablonskaya (classical pianist)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OY
We have 1 other meaning of OY in our Acronym Attic
- Oxygen (Womens' cable channel)
- Code for Danish Aero Plane
- New Zealand Life Insurance Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Operating Year
- Optimum Yield
- Option Year
- Organizing Youth
- Osakeyhtiö (Finnish: limited company)
- Osakeyhtio (Finnish: Limited/Incorporated)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul was chaired by Alexander Braginsky of the United States, and included Oxana Yablonskaya, Claude Frank and Awadagin Pratt of the United States; Piotr Paleczny of Poland; Shi Shucheng of China; Alexey Skavronsky of Russia and Dubravka Tomsic of Slovenia.
She huge in the States CAPTION(S): Oxana Yablonskaya will launch the series of piano recitals Steven Osborne will be playing Beethoven and Rachmaninov as well as some of his own jazz improvisations