As part of the Power Search function, a property or sales search also provides the owner of record Cooperative apartment buildings now include a list of units and the unit owner of record.
What does OOR stand for?
OOR stands for Owner of Record
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OOR
We have 30 other meanings of OOR in our Acronym Attic
- Open Obligations Report
- Open Ontology Repository
- Open Order Report (various companies)
- Operator Override
- Other Operating Revenue
- Out of Range (Everquest)
- Out of Reporting
- Out of Retirement
- Out of Roundness
- Out of Route (trucking/shipping)
- Object-Oriented Requirements Analysis
- Oklahoma Open Records Act (open government)
- Oklahoma Outlaw Racing Association
- Oklahomans for Open Records and Adoption Honesty
- Object-Oriented Role Analysis Method
- Object-Oriented Role Analysis, Synthesis, and Structuring
- Old Order River Brethren
- Ozark Off Road Cyclists (mountain bike club)
- Object-Oriented Relational Database Management System
- Object-Oriented Route Finder (navigation systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
person is the owner of record or has legal title, regardless of whether the account is maintained for that person's benefit or for the benefit of others (including non-U.
Pharaon had been the owner of record of NBG for several years before the formation of the holding company, and he had established a satisfactory record during this control of the bank, as evidenced by the improvement in the condition of the bank, his ability to make capital injections, and his ability to defer dividends.
Under an ownership succession plan that has long been in place, Durwood's AMC stock is held by a Voting Trust as the owner of record, under the trusteeship of Raymond F.
Our claim, however, has been contested by the property's owner of record and now is the subject of a legal dispute, which we expect to be resolved in our favor.
The company will initially operate the landfill under a management agreement in exchange for the payment of a royalty to the landfill's owner of record.