Through its own label supply of sauces to Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Tesco, it has already started cleaning up its ranges, including cutting salt content.
What does OLS stand for?
OLS stands for Own Label Supply (UK pharmacy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLS
We have 128 other meanings of OLS in our Acronym Attic
- Ordinary Least Squares
- Organizational Leadership and Supervision
- Orix Leasing Singapore
- Orthogonal Least Square
- Ottawa Linux Symposium
- Our Lady of Sorrows (various organizations)
- Our Little Secret Corp. (Canada)
- Outer Letter Sheet (philatelic term)
- Outlaw Star (anime series)
- Overlap Save Algorithm
- Off Line Spectral Analysis (software engineering)
- Office Level System Administrator
- Oklahoma Land Stewardship Alliance (Waynoka, OK)
- On-Line Logistics Analysis System
- Open Learning Services Architecture
- Oracle License and Services Agreement
- Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family (Slovak Republic)
- Ontario Law School Application Service
- Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (Harcourt Assessment Inc)
- Office Live Small Business (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The message is echoed by Patrick Wood, managing director of Greencore Group's ambient category Hazlewood Grocery which took silver in ambient grocery while its sandwiches division took gold in the chilled foods and ready meals category He says: "Innovation is the lifeblood of successful own label supply and our aim is to lead or give direction with new products, packaging or service wherever we can.
Brian Irwin, MD of Irwin's bakery, says it was the Paul Rankin range, launched nearly three years ago, that allowed the company to expand out from from own label supply.