Oregon State: CB Brandon Browner started and had six solo tackles and forced a fumble in Seattle's overtime win against Chicago.
What does OTW stand for?
OTW stands for Overtime Win (hockey)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTW
We have 18 other meanings of OTW in our Acronym Attic
- Oudtestamentisch Werkgezelschap in Nederland en België (Old Testament study society)
- Out of This World (various organizations)
- Out the Window (display/graphics)
- Outside the Wire
- Over The Wall
- Over the Water
- Over the Weekend (blog)
- Over the World
- Online Traders Web Alliance
- Of the Wand and the Moon (music album)
- Over-The-Wing Engine Mount (Honda; jet technology)
- Ocular Toxicity Working Group (Interagency Coordination Committee on the Validation of Alternative Methods; US DHHS)
- Out-of-Title Work Grievance (legal claim)
- Outside the Walls Ministries (Aurora, CO)
- Old Tunnel Wildlife Management Area (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Oleum-Treated White Oil
- On the Wings of Love (romantic comedy)
- One Thousand Words or Less
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Durant made the go-ahead jumper with 28 seconds left as he scored 47 points to power the Oklahoma City Thunder to a 118-117 overtime win over the Minnesota Timberwolves on Wednesday.
Gauthier has not played since suffering an upper body injury during a 3-2 overtime win at Boston on March 19.
Oregon State: S Al Afalava was not activated by Tennessee for its 44-41 overtime win against Detroit.
Dwight Howard had 32 points and 16 rebounds and Jameer Nelson finished with 23 as the Orlando Magic stayed alive with a 96-92 overtime win over Boston in game four of their NBA semi-final series.
Last year's bronze medalists Finland assured themselves of a place in the world ice hockey championship's play-off stage with a 2-1 qualifying Group F overtime win over Slovakia here on Friday.
She earned SEC Freshman of the Week honors for her performance in a 79-6g overtime win against then No.
Here's another: This is 30 years to the week since the last time the Clippers franchise led a series, the then-Buffalo Braves closing out a 2-1 first-round victory over the Philadelphia 76ers with a one-point overtime win at the Spectrum.