package, these ICs come standard with an inrush current limiter and overtemperature protection circuit.
What does OVERTEMP stand for?
OVERTEMP stands for Overtemperature
This definition appears frequently
- Ohio Valley Educational Cooperative
- Ohio Valley Electric Company
- Ohio Valley Electric Corporation
- Ohio Valley Environmental Coalition (Huntington, WV)
- Ottawa Valley Economic Development (Canada)
- Op Voeten En Fietsen (Dutch: Running and Cycling School)
- Ocular Vestibular-Evoked Myogenic Potentials (neurophysiology)
- Oversize Cargo (US DoD)
- Oregon Vital Events Registration System
- Ontario Volunteer Emergency Response Team (Canada)
- Omapatrilat Versus Enalapril Randomized Trial of Utility in Reducing Events
- Ocean View Elementary School (Eastern Passage, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Office of Value Engineering Study Team (USACE)
- Offer Verification Form
- Office Vétérinaire Fédéral
- Omnibusverkehr Franken GmbH
- Onderzoek Verminderde Fecundabiliteit (Dutch: Research on Reduced Fecundity)
- One Vale Fan (website)
- Open Virtual Machine Format
- Open Virtualization Format
Samples in periodicals archive:
Standard safety items: Control of thermocouple disconnection, Control of thermocouple against overtemperature, Failure of surface temperature of furnace, Air cooling fan stop) 9.
When an overtemperature condition occurs, the LM3424's thermal foldback circuitry reduces the regulated current through the LEDs.
Temporarily isolating a loop for 15 seconds should not result in overtemperature conditions at the electronics rack.
The controller can measure a number of system parameters, including bus status, battery status, rectifier and load current, overvoltage, rectifier failure, AC power fail, and battery overtemperature.
It incorporates DC bus undervoltage and overvoltage monitoring, and is comprehensively protected against conditions such as overcurrent, overtemperature and motor short-circuits.
According to NATOPS, an engine overtemperature results in the flashing of the warning chevrons and the activation of the stall-warning legend and aural tone, neither of which occurred during the initial stages of our engine failure.
Overtemperature and undertemperature safety thermostats protect the chamber from temperature variance.