In England, it could be appropriate for you to join an overseas trained teacher programme (OTTP), in which case you won't need to complete an enhancement course.
What does OTTP stand for?
OTTP stands for Overseas Trained Teacher Programme (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OTTP
We have 2 other meanings of OTTP in our Acronym Attic
- Optically Transparent Thin-Layer Electrode
- On Through the Night (Def Leppard album)
- Ottawa Technology Transfer Network (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Oblivious to the Obvious
- Ohio Technology Transfer Organization (est. 1978)
- Order Turnup Through Optimization
- Other than the Office (online social business network)
- Off the Top of My Head
- Occupational Therapy Task Observation Scale (psychiatric rating tool)
- Occupational Therapy Training Program (est. 1975; Los Angeles, CA)
- Ozone Therapy Training Program
- Outlaw Truck and Tractor Pulling Association
- On Time to Requirement (customer delivery time metric)
- On to the Races
- Operational Test Transition Report
- OPEVAL Test Readiness Review
- Oregon Treasure Trail Society (Portland, OR)
- Oregon Tour and Travel Task Force
- Organization of Tanzania Trade Unions
- Ostschweizerischer Tischtennisverband (German: Austrian Table Tennis Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The overseas trained teacher programme enables teachers from outside the EU to achieve QTS.