Ken was, in fact, the front man for Overseas Subscribers Agents, a firm based in the Far East.
What does OSA stand for?
OSA stands for Overseas Subscribers Agents (lottery agent)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSA
We have 295 other meanings of OSA in our Acronym Attic
- Oscilloquartz SA (Switzerland)
- Osteosarcoma (tumors)
- Otto Schulze Autometer
- Our Special Ale (Anchor Christmas Ale)
- Out of Station Allowance
- Outfitting Supply Activity
- Outfitting Support Activity
- Outside Air
- Outstanding Service Award
- Overseas Students' Association (University of Adelaide, Australia)
- Owatonna Soccer Association (Minnesota)
- Oxford Spires Academy (UK)
- Öffentliche Versicherung Sachsen-Anhalt (German: public insurance of Sachsen-Anhalt)
- Open Service Access-Gateway (Lucent)
- Ocean State Aquaculture Association
- Office of the Sergeant-At-Arms (Philippines)
- Office of the Special Adviser on Africa (United Nations body)
- Operational Satellite Active Archive
- Operational Support Airlift Agency
- Oregon School Activities Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Anyway, you'd be wondering who would be looking for you all the timeThe retired plastics technician became involved with the Overseas Subscribers Agents syndicate after working in the German aviation industry.
Mr Jackson, aged 77, from Sheringham, Norfolk, confirmed he used to work for Overseas Subscribers Agents, which is reportedly based in Manila in the Philippines Mr Jackson said: 'I worked as an agent to make a bit of pocket money to top up my pension.