Dr Cesar Chelala is a winner of an Overseas Press Club of America award.
What does OPCA stand for?
OPCA stands for Overseas Press Club of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPCA
We have 15 other meanings of OPCA in our Acronym Attic
- Orange Park Christian Academy (Orange Park, FL)
- Oregon Pest Control Association
- Oregon Police Canine Association
- Oregon Primary Care Association
- Organisme Paritaire Collecteur Agréé
- Organismes Paritaires Collecteurs Agrées (French: Observatory on Authorised Joint Collection Bodies)
- Organized Pseudo-Lawful Commercial Agency
- Ornamental Plant Collections Association (Australia)
- Otter Point Creek Alliance (Maryland)
- Overlay Policy Control Architecture
- Ornamental Plant Conservation Association of Australia Inc. (now Garden Plant Conservation Association of Australia Inc.)
- Off Pump Coronary Artery Bypass
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Ontario Pork Carcass Appraisal Project
- Open Platform for Cordless Applications
- Operational Capability Report
- Oppenheimer Capital LLC
- Optional Protocol to the Convention Against Torture
- Optical Printed Circuit Board
- Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just before, but not precluding, graduation from UA, I was hired at the Arizona Daily Star -- sports, city hall, politics, the city desk -- during that time winning the Overseas Press Club of America award for best Latin America reporting -- then as the paper's first ombudsman.
Cesar Chelala , an international public health consultant, is a co-winner of an Overseas Press Club of America award for an article on human rights.
Chen participated in a video conference in New York with a panel of journalists and experts sponsored by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office and the Overseas Press Club of America, where he called for countries to lend support to Taiwan in its bid for U.
Klein will discuss the campaign in an address to the Overseas Press Club of America and environmental reporters Monday, June 25 at Club Quarters (6 p.
While in Moscow, Gumbel covered the rise and fall of President Gorbachev and the subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union, earning him two awards from the Overseas Press Club of America.
She had received the 2005 Civil Courage Prize, the 2004 Olof Palme Prize, the 2002 Courage in Journalism Award, the 2000 Golden Pen Award from the Russian Union of Journalists, as well as prizes from the Overseas Press Club of America, Amnesty International, and others.
JST/0000 GMT APRIL 28) The Overseas Press Club of America presented an award Thursday to U.