Dr Cesar Chelala is a winner of an Overseas Press Club of America award.
What does OPC stand for?
OPC stands for Overseas Press Club of America
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPC
We have 257 other meanings of OPC in our Acronym Attic
- Other Peoples' Code
- Other Project Costs
- Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co. (Japan)
- Outdoor Pursuits Club
- Outlining Process Chart
- Outpatient Psychiatric Care
- Output Port Controller
- Outside Processors Council (Rockford, IL)
- Ovamboland People's Congress
- Overflow Priority Classification
- Own Point Code
- OLE for Process Control - Data Access
- Ole for Process Control - Historical Data Access
- OLE for Process Control - Unified Architecture
- Occupational Program Consultants Association
- Ocean Park Community Association
- Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation (American Psychological Association)
- Office of Public and Congressional Affairs (US FBI)
- Office of Public and Contract Archaeology
- Office of the Parliamentary Commissioner for Administration (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Just before, but not precluding, graduation from UA, I was hired at the Arizona Daily Star -- sports, city hall, politics, the city desk -- during that time winning the Overseas Press Club of America award for best Latin America reporting -- then as the paper's first ombudsman.
Cesar Chelala , an international public health consultant, is a co-winner of an Overseas Press Club of America award for an article on human rights.
Chen participated in a video conference in New York with a panel of journalists and experts sponsored by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office and the Overseas Press Club of America, where he called for countries to lend support to Taiwan in its bid for U.
Klein will discuss the campaign in an address to the Overseas Press Club of America and environmental reporters Monday, June 25 at Club Quarters (6 p.
While in Moscow, Gumbel covered the rise and fall of President Gorbachev and the subsequent collapse of the Soviet Union, earning him two awards from the Overseas Press Club of America.
She had received the 2005 Civil Courage Prize, the 2004 Olof Palme Prize, the 2002 Courage in Journalism Award, the 2000 Golden Pen Award from the Russian Union of Journalists, as well as prizes from the Overseas Press Club of America, Amnesty International, and others.
JST/0000 GMT APRIL 28) The Overseas Press Club of America presented an award Thursday to U.