HFC's construction schedule will accommodate arriving military families who can rent an apartment or townhouse unit for their Overseas Housing Allowance.
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Overseas Housing Allowance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Operating/Operational Hazard Analysis
- Operations Hazard Analysis
- Oral Health America
- Oral History Association
- Oral Hypoglycaemic Agent
- Organization for Humanitarian Assistance
- Orkney Housing Association (UK)
- Orlando Housing Authority
- Otis Historical Archives (est. 1968; National Museum of Health and Medicine)
- Outdoor Household Articles
- Oakland Homeownership Assistance Alliance (California)
- Ontario Heritage Amendment Act (Canada)
- Oral History Association of Australia
- Ottawa Hellenic Athletic Association
- Oak Hills Athletic Boosters, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH)
- Occupational Health Advisory Board
- Oral Health Advisory Board (Oregon State Oral Health Program)
- O'Herlihy Access Consultancy (Ireland)
- Occupational Health Advisory Committee (United Kingdom)
- Ohio Housing Authorities Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sailors can check their local and worldwide COLA rates, as well as Per Diem and Overseas Housing Allowance rates, at the PDTATAC Web page at www.
Sailors with less than four years of service and no dependents are not entitled to receive either bachelor allowance for housing (BAH) or overseas housing allowance (OHA).