5% stake in Overseas Courier Service, a Tokyo-based international parcel delivery and forwarding company, the airline said.
What does OCS stand for?
OCS stands for Overseas Courier Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCS
We have 330 other meanings of OCS in our Acronym Attic
- Osteopathic Clinical Skills
- Outback Champions Series (tennis)
- Outbound Contact Solution
- Outer Continental Shelf
- Outstation Communication Subsystem
- Overhead Catenary System (power)
- Overhead Catenary/Collector System (transit)
- Overhead Contact System
- Overload Control Subsystem
- Overseas Citizens Service
- Oxygen Cost Score
- Open Computer Inventory Software Next Generation
- Optical Carrier-Suppressed Single Sideband (usually seen as O-CS-SSB)
- Oakland County Superintendents Association
- Oblate Congregation of St Augustine
- Off Campus Student Association
- Office of the Chief Scientific Adviser (Scotland, UK)
- Office, Chief of Staff of the Army
- Ohio Charter Schools Association
- Oklahoma Campus Safety Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
5% stake in Overseas Courier Service (OCS), a Tokyo-based international parcel delivery and forwarding company.
Jul 3, 2007 All Nippon Airways All Nippon Airways ANA and Tokyo-based Overseas Courier Service announced they jointly will develop a new international express delivery service called BEAM that will focus primarily on Asian deliveries.
We were asked by the organizers to display Japanese fireworks at the opening event," said Mitsuro Katsuyama, president of Overseas Courier Service, coordinator for the event.
courier giants United Parcel Service and Federal Express, and Japanese-owned Overseas Courier Service (OCS).
NET's high-speed, global, fully-managed network, BBCWA Library Sales customers can select archive footage from the vast BBC film and audio library in London and receive the data-rich footage overnight, improving delivery time significantly from traditional overseas courier services.