The first Overseas Arrivals and Departures figures for 2013, released today by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, showed growth of inbound arrivals from many major markets in the month of January.
What does OAD stand for?
OAD stands for Overseas Arrivals and Departures
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OAD
We have 66 other meanings of OAD in our Acronym Attic
- Organisation d'Aide au Developpement (French: Organization to Aid Development)
- Original Air Date
- Original Animation DVD
- Orlando Anime Day (Florida)
- Oss Alarm Dispatcher (Alcatel-Lucent; Paris, France)
- Other Adverse Disposition (criminal cases)
- Over Air Download (firmware update method)
- Over-Action Dolphin (dance move)
- Overactive Adrenaline Disorder (Ford Motors marketing campaign)
- Overall Diameter (ophthalmic)
- Oxford American Dictionary
- Special Audits Division (DCAA)
- Österreichischer Akademischer (German: Austrian Exchange Service)
- Order-I Algebraic Decoding
- offense-attrition, defense-attrition (military science)
- Ohio Automobile Dealers Association (Dublin, OH)
- Oklahoma Automobile Dealers Association
- Ontario Amateur Dancesport Association (est. 1991; Ontario, Canada)
- Operator Assistance Directory Assistance (telecommunications)
- Oregon Athletic Directors Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This figure is not NOM data but rather is derived from the overseas arrivals and departures movement data base.
New Zealand's figures for overseas arrivals and departures showed a similar picture Wednesday with a 20% reduction in the number of Japanese tourists visiting New Zealand in October this year compared with the same time last year, while Chinese tourism to New Zealand increased by 62%.