and Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited will provide S$750 million in value of senior loan facilities.
What does OCBC stand for?
OCBC stands for Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (Singapore)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCBC
We have 33 other meanings of OCBC in our Acronym Attic
- Operating Cost Board Budget
- Orange County Business Bank (California)
- Osteoid/Calcified-Bone Boundary (physiology)
- Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Cooperative
- Office Central de Lutte contre le Trafic des Biens Culturels (French: Central Office for the Fight against Trafficking in Cultural Goods)
- Oil City Bridge Club (Casper, WY)
- Oklahoma City Boat Club (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Old Cambridge Baptist Church
- Orange County Buddhist Church (Anaheim, CA)
- Orange County Business Council
- Ontario Coalition for Better Child Care (Canada)
- Optimist Coastal Bend Chess Federation (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavioral Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Boy Disorder
- Office of Capacity Building and Development (US government)
- Operational Capabilities Benchmark Demonstration
- Outgoing Call Bearing Deactivation (Cisco)
- Oxford Cloth Button Down (clothing)
- Office of Community Based Education (University of California, San Francisco)
- Office of Computers and Business Equipment (US DOC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lead Arrangers Banco do Brasil AG Bank of China Limited BNP Paribas Indian Bank Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited State Bank of India Westpac Banking Corporation
Bangkok Bank Pcl (TSE: BBL), Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) (KUL: MBKM) (SIN: MBKM) (OTC: MLYB), Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) (OCBC.
DBS Group Holdings and Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) said
Singapore Branch), DBS Bank Ltd, Mizuho Bank Ltd (Singapore Branch), Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited and The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Ltd.
Singapore's Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation (OCBC) (O39.
89 while Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation shed 1.
OCBC is owned by Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC), i.