The DPC-500 is said to offer a user-friendly solution for high-precision calibration of pressure gauges, transmitters and switches, as well as digital manometers and overpressure protection valves, according to the company.
What does OPPV stand for?
OPPV stands for Overpressure Protection Valve (used in pipeline, process plant flow diagrams)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPPV
- One People's Public Trust
- Oriented to Person, Place, and Time (medical examination criteria)
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Technical Assistance (Indiana)
- Office of Precollegiate Programs for Talented and Gifted
- Office of Pollution Prevention and Technology Development
- Older People's Psychological Telemedicine Outreach Service
- Office of Prevention, Pesticides & Toxic Substances (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Olympic Ping Pong Vauvert (est. 1971; Vauvert, France)
- One Person per Vehicle (transportation)
- Operator-assisted Pay-Per-View
- Ovine Progressive Pneumonia Virus
- Optical Power Phase Wire (networking media using power grid)
- Ocean Primary Productivity Working Group (sponsored by NASA)
- Occupational Performance Questionnaire
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire
- Office of Performance and Quality
- Optimal Picture Quality
- Oracle Parallel Query
- Orbis Party Quest (gaming)
- Ordre des Pharmaciens du Quebec (French: Quebec College of Pharmacists; Quebec, Canada)