Typically, modelling acid gas removal (gas treating) and overpressure protection systems existed as stand-alone modelling activity in spreadsheets or isolated models.
What does OPS stand for?
OPS stands for Overpressure Protection System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPS
We have 256 other meanings of OPS in our Acronym Attic
- Organic Photo Conductor
- Organización Panamericana de la Salud (Pan American Health Organization)
- Oriented Polystyrene
- Orthogonal Polarization Spectral (microscopy)
- Osteoporosis-Pseudoglioma Syndrome
- Other Personal Services
- Other Personnel Services
- Ottawa Police Service (Ontario, Canada)
- Outpatient Psychiatric Service
- Outside Professional Services
- Owensboro Public Schools (Owensboro, KY)
- Oxidized Porous Silicon (substrate)
- Oxygen Purge System (space program)
- Operations Deputies
- Operations Group (National Training Center - Ft Irwin, CA, USA)
- Operations Research
- Operational Check
- Operations Provisioning System/lntelligent Network Element
- Operations and Intelligence
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSVPlus offers additional capabilities that will eventually enable AspenTech to provide a complete overpressure protection system optimization capability.
PSVPlus provides additional capabilities that will eventually enable AspenTech to provide a complete overpressure protection system optimization capability.