Company significantly reduces general overhead expense WOOD RIVER, Ill.
What does OHE stand for?
OHE stands for Overhead Expense
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHE
We have 29 other meanings of OHE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Housing Expediter (USA)
- Omron Healthcare Europe (Netherlands)
- Online Higher Education (various organizations)
- Optimal Healing Environment
- Ordnance Handling Equipment
- Our House East (Boston, MA)
- Out of Home Entertainment
- Ovariohysterectomy (spay)
- Over Head Equipment (electrical traction)
- Overhauled Exchange (remanufactured aircraft engines)
- Office of Health and Environmental Assessment
- Office of Health Effects Assessment
- Ohio Humane Education Association (Grove City, OH)
- Oklahoma Homebuyer Education Association
- Ontario Home Economics Association (Canada)
- Oregon Home Educators Association (Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints; Portland, OR)
- O'Gara Hess & Eisenhardt Armoring Company
- Orientation, History, Exam, Assessment and Plan (medical records system)
- Oceans Habitat and Enhancement Branch (Canada)
- Oakland Higher Education Center (Oakland, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The business loan protection rider for the overhead expense insurance policy reimburses the covered business-related loan obligation in the event of the insured owner's total disability.
There are layers of need with disability insurance, such as the need for overhead expense insurance protection and the need in small practices for disability buy-out and financial obligations like a loan," he said.
In response to this problem actions were implemented in the past 30 days, which should reduce overhead expense annually by approximately $7,500,000, it stated.
has introduced a business overhead expense disability-income policy for small businesses.
For several months, DHL and ABX have been involved in a contractual dispute about DHL's responsibility for certain overhead expenses under the ACMI and Hub Services agreements.
Again, there is no scale advantage observed between companies with more than $2 billion or less than $2 billion in variable-annuity assets, suggesting that there is also a scale threshold for maintenance and overhead expense.
Native-mode conversion is a key technical advantage," Middleton said, "one that we expect will reduce overhead expense substantially since no translator is required between the Bull user interface and the Amdahl system.