Mar 24, 2009 B/E Aerospace, British Airways B/E Aerospace received an FAA STC for installation of its Overhead Flight Crew Rest on British Airways' Boeing 777-200ERs, replacing the B/E Aerospace Overhead Attendants Rest.
What does OHAR stand for?
OHAR stands for Overhead Attendants Rest (commercial airline)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OHAR in our Acronym Attic
- Orthogonalized Hybrid Atomic Orbital
- Occupational Health Assurance Program (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
- Office of HIV/AIDS Policy
- Ohio Assembly Plant
- Open Handset Alliance Project (mobile communication)
- Oregon Health Access Project (Oregon Health Action Campaign)
- Organic Hazardous Air Pollutant (chemical regulation; various nations)
- Organization of Health Artists of the Philippines
- Oriental Hotel Apprenticeship Programme (Thailand)
- Oculina Habitat Area of Particular Concern
- Officer Hometown Area Recruiting Program
- Obsidian Hydration Analysis Service
- Occcupational Health Advisory Service (UK)
- Occupational Health Automated System
- Off Hook Alarm System (telecommunications industry)
- Offaly Historical and Archaeological Society (Ireland)
- Office of HIV/AIDS Surveillance
- Outpatient Hospital Allowance Schedule (Anthem)
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Oral History Association of South Africa (Pretoria, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mar 29, 2009 B/E Aerospace received an FAA STC for installation of its Overhead Flight Crew Rest on British Airways' Boeing 777-200ERs, replacing the B/E Aerospace Overhead Attendants Rest.