The core is parameterizable, allowing specification of the core via an easy-to-use graphical user interface for the implementation of advanced features such as CRC, overflow/underflow and zero insertion.
What does OVUF stand for?
OVUF stands for Overflow/Underflow (Elasticity Buffer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Overture (stock symbol)
- Oxygen Vapor Transmission Rate
- Olympic View Transfer Station (Port Orchard, WA)
- Orange-Vaal Transfer Scheme (South Africa)
- Ottawa Venture Technology Summit (Canada)
- Omni Vibration Table Top (Qualmark)
- Out-of-Vehicle Travel Time
- One Voice Tees Valley (UK)
- Ohio Valley University (Vienna, WV)
- Open View University Association
- Otter Valley Union High School (Brandon, Vermont)
- Overseas Unit Replacement System
- Ohio Valley Voices (Cincinnati, OH; deaf children's speech education)
- Onder Vermelding Van
- Onderzoeksraad voor Veiligheid (Dutch: Research Council for Safety; Netherlands)
- Optically Violent Variable (quasar)
- Oral Verruca Vulgaris (human papilloma virus)
- Overlegcentrum van Vlaamse Verenigingen (Dutch: Flemish Associations Discussion Center; Belgium)
- Österreichischer Volleyball Verband (German: Austrian Volleyball Association; Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8V * mTouch Sensing Solutions peripheral for capacitive touch sensing (16 channels, with support for up to 64 buttons) * 32 MHz internal oscillator * Up to 5 Enhanced Capture Compare PWM peripherals with independent time base * Reduced Interrupt latency * 16-level hardware stack, with overflow/underflow interrupt * Low-power 1.
The checker enables PolySpace software to generate messages when code does not comply with checkable JSF++ rules, including those related to overflow/underflow analysis, unreachable code identification, dereferencing null pointers, and initialization.