Using the results of their biometric screening, employees completed an online Personal Health Profile (PHP), which provided a customized report containing overall wellness scores, identifying high-risk areas, and describing steps that can be taken to reduce future health risks.
What does OWS stand for?
OWS stands for Overall Wellness Score
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OWS
We have 81 other meanings of OWS in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Workforce Scheduling (software)
- Orbital Workshop (1960s NASA program)
- Orbiting Workshop
- Order of World Scouts (est. 1911)
- Order Wire System
- Ottawa Watercolor Society
- Otto Wagner Spital (German: Otto Wagner Hospital; Austria)
- Outcomes Web System
- Outdoor Wireless System
- Outdoor Wood Store
- Overhead Weapons System
- Overload Warning System
- Overweight Surcharge (shipping industry)
- Owner Will Ship
- Oio Web Service Arkitektur (Danish web service architecture)
- OneWorld South Asia (New Delhi, India)
- Ontario Water Ski Association (Canada)
- Ontario Wheelchair Sports Association (Canada)
- Office of the Washington State Climatologist (Seattle, Washington)
- Old Wesleyites Sports Club (est. 1941; Sri Lanka)
Samples in periodicals archive:
completed a paper and pencil measure, the Five Factor Wellness Inventory (5F-Wel; Myers & Sweeney, 2005b), which provided a profile based on an overall wellness score and scores on the five wellness factors (see Figure 2).
Results of biometric screenings of blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol testing are documented on the HRA and provide the employee with an overall wellness score.