Overall quality of life index improved by 60 percent.
What does OQOLI stand for?
OQOLI stands for Overall Quality of Life Index (medical assessment tool)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Organizational Quality Management (various companies)
- Ombudsman Quality Management Board (US Naval Academy; Annapolis, MD)
- Ongoing Quality Monitoring and Enhancement
- Office of the Quartermaster General
- Operator Qualification Management System
- Open Queuing Network
- Ohana Quake Outreach
- Objective Quality of Life (scale)
- Oral-Specific Quality of Life (geriatric dentistry)
- Overall Quality of Life
- Office of Quality and Performance (Virginia Quality Enhancement Research Initiative)
- Office of Quality Programs
- Online Quran Project
- Ontario QSO Party (radio; Canada)
- Operation Quebec Printemps (est. 1999; Canada)
- Overseas Qualified Professionals Program (Northern Melbourne Institute of Technical and Further Education; Collingwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Ohio Quality and Productivity Forum (1985-2000; organizational management)
- Overseas Qualified Professionals Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Office of the Queen's Printer for Scotland (UK)
- Offset Quadrature Phase Shift Keying