A natural nutritional supplement, ArginMax, marketed for the last decade as a sexual aid, may improve overall quality of life for female cancer survivors, according to researchers at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
What does OQOL stand for?
OQOL stands for Overall Quality of Life
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OQOL
- Optical Quadrature Microscope
- Organizational Quality Management (various companies)
- Ombudsman Quality Management Board (US Naval Academy; Annapolis, MD)
- Ongoing Quality Monitoring and Enhancement
- Office of the Quartermaster General
- Operator Qualification Management System
- Open Queuing Network
- Ohana Quake Outreach
- Objective Quality of Life (scale)
- Oral-Specific Quality of Life (geriatric dentistry)
- Overall Quality of Life Index (medical assessment tool)
- Office of Quality and Performance (Virginia Quality Enhancement Research Initiative)
- Office of Quality Programs
- Online Quran Project
- Ontario QSO Party (radio; Canada)
- Operation Quebec Printemps (est. 1999; Canada)
- Overseas Qualified Professionals Program (Northern Melbourne Institute of Technical and Further Education; Collingwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Ohio Quality and Productivity Forum (1985-2000; organizational management)
- Overseas Qualified Professionals Program (Victoria, Australia)
- Office of the Queen's Printer for Scotland (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington, June 7 (ANI): A study has found that a natural nutritional supplement, marketed for the last decade as a sexual aid, has been shown to significantly improve overall quality of life for female cancer survivors.
The ordinance, which would also make English the official language of the city, states that illegal immigration "destroys our neighborhoods and diminishes our overall quality of life.
Vignettes from the author's experiences helping those in need illustrate points about steps to eliminate distractions and let go of little things to focus on improving one's overall quality of life.
Chapters 3 and 4 discuss the various types of physical activity and review evidence showing links between level of physical activity (walking and bicycling), chronic disease, overweight and obesity, and overall quality of life, emphasizing that modest increases in such activities can significantly improve Americans' overall health.
It will be obvious which neighborhood invests more time and energy into improving and protecting the health and safety of its neighbors, the effectiveness of its schools, the consistency of its public service delivery, the level of its political and social activism, and its overall quality of life.
The Next Phase of Reform Taken together, these strategies--management efficiency, using schools to improve the city's overall quality of life, and linking resources to raise student performance--guided much of the work of the Vallas administration.
General health outcomes are measures of the patients' overall quality of life.