Positron emission tomography (PET) scans revealed that morphine injections reduced overall glucose utilization in the brain by 10 percent.
What does OGU stand for?
OGU stands for Overall Glucose Utilization (endocrinology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OGU
We have 7 other meanings of OGU in our Acronym Attic
- Olfactory-Globular Tract Neuropil
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Technologiepolitik (Vienna, Austria)
- Office of the Gene Technology Regulator
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test
- Old Girls Union
- Oral or Genital Ulceration (medical condition)
- Organic Geochemistry Unit (University of Bristol; UK)
- Osaka Gakuin University (Japan)
- Osmangazi University (Eskisehir, Turkey)
- Outgoing Unit (US Navy)
- Oregon GPS (Global Positioning System) Users Group (est. 1988)
- Ottawa Grass Users Group (Canada)
- Oil & Gas United Kingdom (energy industry)
- Shell Global Solutions (US) Inc.
- Ocean Going Vessel (shipping)
- Ogg Video (file extension)
- Old Gaming Veterans
- Oocyte with Germinal Vesicle (histology)
- Ordinary Goods Vehicle (classification scheme; UK)
- Other Goods Vehicle (UK)