It quickly turns large amounts of real-time and historical data into valuable information and monitors renewables' Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
What does OEE stand for?
OEE stands for Overall Equipment Efficiency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEE
We have 28 other meanings of OEE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Environmental Education
- Office of Export Enforcement, Intelligence Division
- Office of the E-Envoy (UK)
- Offline Explorer Enterprise (software; MetaProducts Software Corporation)
- Operating Equipment Effectivity
- Operators Extra Expense (insurance)
- Order of the Evil Eye (Satanism)
- Orthogonal Exponential Expansion
- Outdoor and Experiential Education (various locations)
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Oxygen-evolving Enhancer Protein 1
- Occupational and Environmental Epidemiology Branch (US National Cancer Institute)
- Organization for European Economic Cooperation (predecessor of OECD)
- Office of Economic and Employment Development (Durham, NC)
- Office of Employment Equity and Diversity (various universities; Australia)
- Operationally Effective and Efficient Design (medical practice)
- Ontario East Economic Development Commission (Canada)
- Outlook Express Email Extractor
- Ohio Environmental Education Fund
- Office of Energy and Environment Initiatives (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Over the last four years, output of closures has increased by 12 percent and our overall equipment efficiency (OEE) rating has seen a five percent increase," highlighted Houston.
Improving overall equipment efficiency is essential in the absorbent hygiene industry.
According to plant management, Maximum Factory can view the overall equipment efficiency (OEE) of the cell as expressed in scheduling, raw material location, tooling, fixture setup, and more.
Based on the industry's most successful semiconductor processing system, the Endura2 platform has 20 percent fewer parts and sets a new standard for clean design that emphasizes reliability, serviceability and overall equipment efficiency for 300mm high-volume manufacturing.
He touched on indicators of world class maintenance, an overall equipment efficiency formula, and encouraged attendees to empower the people doing the work.
These capabilities enable Matheson EPG to fully serve the stringent requirements of semiconductor manufacturing and to offer truly comprehensive solutions to improve the Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) of process tools.
By enabling T2000 testers and test cells with OptimalTest's solutions, Advantest will augment the T2000's industry-recognized high performance and cost benefits for SoC production test with the ability to achieve further significant improvements in yield; early detection of product, process and operational issues; reliability; reduced test time; production quality and Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE) while keeping test costs low.