On Sunday mornings during the spring and fall, Jones plays for the Harvard club, a rival of Framingham United in the New England Over-The-Hill Soccer League's Veterans South Division.
What does OTH stand for?
OTH stands for Over-the-Hill
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OTH
We have 8 other meanings of OTH in our Acronym Attic
- Oil Tight Hatch (cover)
- On the House
- One Tree Hill (band and TV show)
- One Tree Hill (Private) Limited (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Opportunity To Hear
- Optical Transport Hierarchy
- Other (on overtime forms)
- Other Routes of Administration (drugs)
- Other Than Honorable (characterization of US military discharge)
- Over the Hedge (film)
- Over-The-Horizon (usually radar)
- Four-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Five-Mode Omissive/Transmissive Hybrid (fault model)
- Over-The-Horizon Backscatter (radar)
- Over-The-Horizon Forward Scatter
- Over-The-Horizon Radar
- Over-The-Horizon Rigid Hull Inflatable Boat
- Over-The-Horizon Targeting
- Old Town Hall Association
- Over the Hills and Far Away (Led Zeppelin song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: KEN REYNOLDS DIEGO MARADONA was written off as "an over-the-hill gunfighter" as Germany revelled in their World Cup demolition of Argentina.
10pm Bill Murray stars in Sofia Coppola's Oscar-winning film as over-the-hill actor Bob Harris, who is lured to Tokyo to act in a whisky commercial in return for big money.
The gritty tale of over-the-hill, professional grappler Randy "The Ram" Robinson,awashed-up bruiser whose fading career until recently mirrored Rourke's own, should reinstate the rehabilitated bad boy as one of cinema's genuine acting greats.
For the first time since its inception almost four decades ago, the Glastonbury festival in the economy may both have played a part, though some critics – including singers in over-the-hill rock bands – blamed a lineup that included Jay-Z.
Dorfman played sports seriously before starting to dance and now looks rather like an over-the-hill shortstop.
All you get is an over-the-hill soccer player who has a loyal and adoring following of young women.
Hiding under the 'anonymity for commercial sensitivity' label his staff have wined and dined a plethora of corpulent businessmen, over-the-hill sportsmen, showbiz luvvies and millionaires on worldwide freebie tours paid for with our money, at a time when patients are denied life-saving drugs and have to pay for parking at hospitals, our jobs are being taken by Poles and Portuguese, affordable housing is at a premium, our pensioners are struggling to pay for rising fuel costs, schools and post offices are closing and our loyal supporters are heading for the hills.