com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090727/CL51999LOGO) About IntercontinentalExchange IntercontinentalExchange (NYSE: ICE) is a leading operator of regulated futures exchanges and over-the-counter markets for agricultural, credit, currency, emissions, energy and equity index contracts.
What does OTCM stand for?
OTCM stands for Over-the-Counter Market
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTCM
We have 2 other meanings of OTCM in our Acronym Attic
- Online Training Content Journal (Massachusetts)
- Object Tool Command Language
- Olde Towne Civic League (Portsmouth, VA)
- Fleet Operational Training Command, Atlantic (US Navy)
- Old Town Christian Ministries (Bellingham, WA)
- Optimized Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Oregon Track Club Masters (Eugene, OR)
- ORU/Tool Changeout Mechanism
- Output Transmission Control Manager
- Over the Counter Medicine
- Obesity Treatment Center Medical Group (Sacramento, CA)
- Officer Training Command, Newport (Rhode Island)
- Opel Tuning Club Nederland (Dutch)
- Oxfordshire Town Chambers Network (UK)
- Operator Training Committee of Ohio (wastewater utility training)
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (agriculture)
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organically Grown
- Office of Training and Communications (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris (French: Office of Tourism and Congress of Paris; Paris, France)
- Officer Training Command Pensacola (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waco, Texas-based Life Partners Holdings, which had traded on the over-the-counter market since 2000, began trading on the Nasdaq Oct.
Barry Goldsmith, executive vice president of NASD Regulation, recently testified at a Senate subcommittee hearing that ``contrary to a popular misconception, often perpetuated by unscrupulous operators, the over-the-counter market is not Nasdaq.
The market for Zonda's testing products can be divided into two major segments, the professional point-of-care market, which would include use in doctors' offices, clinics and hospitals, and over-the-counter market, which would be sales to individuals in pharmacies and other locations," said Ms.
The Common Stock currently trades on the over-the-counter market in Japan and the Company's unlisted ADSs are traded in the U.
The company's common stock is traded under the symbol TISM in the Over-the-Counter Market.
10, 1993, trades on the National Over-The-Counter market under the NASDAQ symbol ATRM.
TROY anticipates, however, that its shares of common stock will be traded in the over-the-counter market ("Pink Sheets").