``For some people, over-the-counter sleeping aids are not appropriate, and they can prevent people from getting a prescription for a drug that may be more helpful,'' said Thomas Roth, chief of the sleep disorders and research center at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit.
What does OTCSA stand for?
OTCSA stands for Over-The-Counter Sleeping Aids
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Orange Terrace Community Park (Riverside, CA)
- Ore Tolling and Concentrate Purchase Agreement (Australia)
- Fleet Operational Training Command, Pacific (US Navy)
- Obedience Training Club of Palm Beach County (Florida)
- Operating Transfer Capability Policy Committee (Western Electricity Coordination Council)
- Otter Tail County Public Health (Fergus Falls, MN)
- Optimized Trellis-Coded Residual Vector Quantization
- Okinawa Tracking and Communication Station (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency; est. 1968)
- Open to Ceiling Space (HVAC)
- Over the Counter-Strike
- Oakhurst Technology and Computer Services, Inc. (Seminole, FL)
- Occupational Therapists in Computer Technology
- Old Town Chinatown
- Old Town Chinatown Neigborhood Association
- Old Town/Chinatown Visions Committee (Portland, OR)
- Once-Through Cooling Water (wastewater cooling system)
- Obedience Training Club of Wichita Falls (dog training; Wichita Falls, TX)
- Official Tournament and Club Word List (National Scrabble Association)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy
- Oakland Touchdown (bridge building project; California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
b) Women are twice as likely as men to use over-the-counter sleeping aids (18% of women use them compared to 9% of men).
households buy over-the-counter sleeping aids according to ACNielsen Homescan(R) consumer panel data.