It is the only over the counter medicine specifically indicated for frequent heartburn, and is to be used as directed once a day for 14 days.
What does OTCM stand for?
OTCM stands for Over the Counter Medicine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTCM
We have 2 other meanings of OTCM in our Acronym Attic
- Officer in Tactical Command Information Exchange Subsystem
- Online Training Content Journal (Massachusetts)
- Object Tool Command Language
- Olde Towne Civic League (Portsmouth, VA)
- Fleet Operational Training Command, Atlantic (US Navy)
- Old Town Christian Ministries (Bellingham, WA)
- Optimized Trellis-Coded Modulation
- Oregon Track Club Masters (Eugene, OR)
- ORU/Tool Changeout Mechanism
- Output Transmission Control Manager
- Over-the-Counter Market
- Obesity Treatment Center Medical Group (Sacramento, CA)
- Officer Training Command, Newport (Rhode Island)
- Opel Tuning Club Nederland (Dutch)
- Oxfordshire Town Chambers Network (UK)
- Operator Training Committee of Ohio (wastewater utility training)
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (agriculture)
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organically Grown
- Office of Training and Communications (US Food and Drug Administration)
- Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris (French: Office of Tourism and Congress of Paris; Paris, France)