Surgery is the primary treatment for borderline ovarian tumors, also known as ovarian tumors of low malignant potential.
What does OTLMP stand for?
OTLMP stands for Ovarian Tumors of Low Malignant Potential
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTLMP
- Oakwood Township Library District (Oakwood, IL)
- Obsessive Taylor Lautner Disorder
- Oregon Trail Library District
- Orientation Training and Leadership Development (American Library Association)
- Ossification of the Thoracic Ligamenta Flava
- Original Teile Logistik Gesellschaft (German: Genuine Parts Logistics Company)
- Oxford Total Learning Group (Oxford School of Learning; Deddington, England, UK)
- Office of Teaching and Learning in Medicine (various locations)
- Oh, That Liberal Media (blog)
- Over the Limit Marketing and Production (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- On the Lighter Side
- One True Lookup Table (systems engineering)
- Otro Taller Literario Virtual (Spanish: Another Virtual Literary Workshop; online forum)
- Object Transaction Middleware
- Object Transaction Monitor (CORBA)
- Occupational Training Manager
- Ocean Systems Technician Maintainer (US Navy)
- Of The Month
- Off tha Muscle (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, patients who seek general infertility services but do not receive drug treatment have a significantly higher rate of borderline ovarian tumors and ovarian tumors of low malignant potential than women in the general population.