NSCLC was joined by the following organizations on the brief:American Association of People with Disabilities, The Arc of The United States, Breast Cancer Action, Families USA, Friends of Cancer Research, March of Dimes Foundation, National Breast Cancer Coalition, National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship, National Health Law Program, National Organization for Rare Diseases, National Women's Health Network, The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance, and Voices for America's Children.
What does OCNA stand for?
OCNA stands for Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCNA
We have 1 other meaning of OCNA in our Acronym Attic
- Original Cost New
- Orthodox Christian Network
- Other Carrier Networks (Sprint)
- Outpatient Care Network
- Overclock.net (gaming)
- Owning Company Number (LEC calling cards)
- Ohio Convention of Narcotics Anonymous
- Ontario Community Newspapers Association (Canada)
- Other Carrier Name Address (insurance claims)
- Outgoing Call No Audio (Apple)
- Office of the Chief, National guard Bureau
- Oswego County National Bank (Pulaski, NY)
- Oak Canyon Nature Center (natural park; Anaheim, CA)
- Ohlone College Newark Center (Fremont, CA)
- Okinawa Computational Neuroscience Course (Okinawa, Japan)
- Opera Company of North Carolina
- Oceanic Convective Nowcasting Demonstration (weather forecasting project; National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Ohio Campaign for New Drug Policies
- Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education
- Workshop on Optical Communication: Networks and Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the organizations are the National Osteoporosis Foundation, the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance, and the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
The Ovarian Cancer National Alliance in the US recommends the use of a symptom diary, stating: "Using this diary will help your doctor understand your symptoms and whether ovarian cancer should be considered in your diagnosis.
org * Ovarian Cancer National Alliance, Suite 413, 910 17th St NW, Washington, DC 20006.
COCA is a partner member of the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance (OCNA).
3) Ovarian Cancer National Alliance (4) Gordon et al.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance, 910 17th Street, NW, #413, Washington, DC 20006.
Komen for the Cure[R] and the Ovarian Cancer National Alliance (OCNA) today urged the U.