Newly developed programs described have included the DISCOVER Program, Outstanding New Environmental Scientists (ONES), and Oceans and Human Health.
What does ONES stand for?
ONES stands for Outstanding New Environmental Scientist (Award)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONES
- Ontario Environment Industry Association
- Office of National Energy Leading Group (China)
- Office National de l'Emploi (Belgique)
- Operator of the Nigerian Electricity Market (Abuja, Nigeria)
- Office National de l'Eau et des Milieux Aquatiques (French: National Office for Water and Aquatic Environments)
- Office of Navajo Economic Opportunity
- Oceanic Navigational Error Report
- Office National d'Etudes et de Recherches Aérospatiales (French Aeronautics and Space Research Center)
- Oficina Nacional de Evaluacion de Recursos Naturales (Spanish: Office of National Assessment of Natural Resources; Peru)
- Oneida Nation Elementary School (Oneida, WI)
- One Semi Automated Force (US Army Computer Generated Forces)
- Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (Thailand)
- Overseas Nuclear Emergency Search Team
- Ontario Network of Employment Skills Training Projects (Ontario, Canada)
- Ongoing Education and Training
- One Tactical Engagement Simulation System (US Army)
- Ocala National Forest (Florida)
- Oddelenie Nových Fondov
- Offender News Forum
- Office National des Forêts (French: National Forests Office)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As noted in the strategic plan, it has established the Outstanding New Environmental Scientist (ONES) award to fund first-time R01 recipients who are using environmental science to understand a human disease.
For instance, we recently established the Outstanding New Environmental Scientist (ONES) Award, an RFA that will fund first-time R01 recipients who are using environmental science to understand a human disease.