On June 30, the company ceded all unearned premiums and outstanding loss reserves back to Old Republic Insurance Co.
What does OLR stand for?
OLR stands for Outstanding Loss Reserve (insurance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLR
We have 43 other meanings of OLR in our Acronym Attic
- Online Realty (Canada)
- Online Reconfiguration
- Online Replacement
- Open-Loop Resonator
- Optical Label Reader
- Optical Label Remover
- Organic Loading Rate
- Our Lady of the Rosary (various locations)
- Outgoing Long-Wave Radiation
- Outgoing Longwave Radiation
- Overall Loudness Rating
- Overload Relay
- OverLooked Remix
- Oxidized LDL (Low Density Lipoprotein)-Receptor 1 (gene)
- Off-Leash Recreation Area (dog parks)
- Office of Legislative and Regulatory Affairs (Virginia Department of Social Services)
- Ontario Labour Relations Act (Canada)
- Oregon Legal Recruiting Association (est. 1997)
- Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Office of the Law Revision Counsel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Due to increasing outstanding loss reserves in the fidelity and surety lines, caused by contract bond losses (primarily in two states), we were disappointed in the overall underwriting results.
In addition, ASIC's balance sheet is further protected by an adverse development cover for its outstanding loss reserves as of December 31, 2008.
ASIC's balance sheet is further protected by an adverse development cover for the company's outstanding loss reserves as of December 31, 2008.
Following the proposed merger, all three Preserver companies are expected to be pooled with existing Tower operating companies, and 75% of Preserver's net outstanding loss reserves will be reinsured through a loss portfolio transfer (LPT) with CastlePoint Reinsurance Company Limited (CastlePoint Re), a Bermuda reinsurance company previously sponsored by Tower in 2006.