Turnover in experienced staff, along with recent increases in the sophistication of reimbursement methods and in the complexity of information systems designed to track and audit contracts, have made it apparent to many providers that outsourcing contract management is a much more viable and cost effective solution than in handling contract management themselves, says PMMC President Roger Shaul.
What does OCM stand for?
OCM stands for Outsourcing Contract Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OCM
We have 154 other meanings of OCM in our Acronym Attic
- Oriental Chain Manufacturing (Japan)
- Original Component Manufacturer
- Orihuela Costa Magazine
- Osterweis Capital Management (est. 1983; Milwaukee, WI)
- Oswal Cloth Mills
- Outer Carton Mark
- Outgoing Communications Manager (US Navy)
- Outlines in Clinical Medicine (medical resource)
- Outlook Calendar Meeting (Microsoft Outlook)
- Outreach Community Ministries (Illinois)
- Oven Control Module
- Overhead Costing Module
- Override Control Mode
- Oversea Chinese Mission (New York, NY)
- Office of Contractor Management and Administration
- Okaloosa County Medical Alliance
- Ontario Colleges Mathematics Association (Canada)
- Operator Correctable Maintenance Action
- Optimizing Compilers for Modern Architectures (textbook)
- Oshawa Community Museum and Archives (Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, he served in an operations management role and led the outsourcing contract management software team.