The programs are designed to tender outside service providers to spring-summer 2013.
What does OSP stand for?
OSP stands for Outside Service Provider
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSP
We have 253 other meanings of OSP in our Acronym Attic
- Osaka Seling Printing (Japan)
- Osservatorio Scolastico Provinciale (Italian: Provincial School Observatory)
- Other Service Program
- Out of School Program (various locations)
- Output Signal Processing
- Outside Plant (telephone)
- Outside Plant Service
- Outside Processes
- Outside Processing
- Outsource Service Provider (various organizations)
- Overseas Studies Program (various locations)
- Outer Surface Protein B Gene
- Optical Signal Processing Beamforming Network
- Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
- Office of Systems Product Assurance
- Ohio School Psychologists Association
- Oklahoma School Psychological Association
- Open Services Partner Alliance (Avant Telecom, Inovative Systems, Nextone, Sonus)
- Operations Security Professionals Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
No, written permission would not be required because the documents or information are being stored with an outside service provider, rather than being disclosed.
7 billion endowment, and it uses outside service providers to help it do so.
LoanQuest clients will have electronic access to a complete selection of outside service providers via a single connection--because the application is located on the Internet, there is no need to maintain separate and costly links or interfaces between trading partners, according to the companies.
The third-party provider endorsement makes the E-Risk program available to those customers whose electronic business systems are under the control of an outside service provider.
Also, as more commercial real estate becomes publicly owned and more companies look to outside service providers for real estate advice, how does the form of compensation for advisors and brokers change with the times?
The knowledge that internal tax professionals have of the company derived from their day-to-day interactions and networking with all levels of management is critical to designing the ultimate tax strategy for the company, and difficult for an outside service provider to match.
NEW YORK -- Based on findings from the latest Study released by TheInfoPro, the use of outside service providers for Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR), and Remote Replication and Data Mirroring (RRDM) is relatively low and is not expected to change significantly during 2007.