BULLETIN BOARD: OLKT) , a provider of integrated global distribution and financial settlement services to the travel and tourism industry, announced today that Outside Sales Support Network (OSSN), the No.
What does OSSN stand for?
OSSN stands for Outside Sales Support Network
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSSN
We have 5 other meanings of OSSN in our Acronym Attic
- Ombudsman Services of San Mateo County, Inc. (California)
- Open Source School Management System (South Africa)
- Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Specialists (Newport News, VA)
- Outstate Seller of Mixed Spirit Drink (Michigan)
- Ocular Surface Squamous Neoplasia
- Open Source Service Network
- Open Source Software Network (Thailand)
- Operational Support System Network
- Operations Services Support Network
- Originating Station Serial/Sequence Number
- Observatorio Sismologico del Suroccidente
- Open Source Software Operations
- Open Systems Software Division
- Operational Support Systems Operations (Sprint)
- Order Statistics Smallest Of
- Organizational Safeguards and Security Officer
- Oxfordshire Schools Senior Orchestra (UK)
- Operation Student Safety on the Move
- Orthochromatic Single-Sheet Offset Plate
- Open Standards and Open Source Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
Howes, president, American Society of Travel Agents - Long Island Chapter * Barbara Jathas, president, American Society of Travel Agents - New York City Chapter * Marc Kazlauskas, president, Insight Vacations * Scott Koepf CTC, MCC, president, National Association of Career Travel Agents (NACTA) * Marie Latus, chapter director, NACTA Upstate New York * Monique Peragine, northeast regional manager, Outside Sales Support Network (OSSN) * Nilda Pinales, chapter director, NACTA Nassau County & Suffolk County - Long Island * John Severini, chief marketing and sales officer, Ascend Jets * James Shillinglaw, editorial director, Performance Media Group * Robert Whitley, president, U.
These seminars include: * Caribbean Travel Updates * Evolving the Home-Based Agent Market * Finding a Cruise for Every Customer * Putting a face to New England Travel * Selling Resorts & Rooms * Utilizing Essential Travel Technology * Vacation Access (VAX) Training Confirmed panelists include: * William Alverson, CEO, Joystar Travel Network * Jeffrey Anderson, VP - Marketing, America's Vacation Center * Terri Burke, Vice President, Norwegian Cruise Lines * Celebrity Cruise Line * Jeff Drew CTC, Senior Vice President of Sales, Oceania Cruises * Gary Fee, President, Outside Sales Support Network * Michael Ihle, Vice President - Product Development, Galileo * James Killen, Director East Coast, Club Med * Scott Koepf, General Manager, Nexion / Jurni * Bob LaCroix, Sr.