The vehicle has a passenger-side outside rear-view mirror, a beige-coloured dashboard to brighten up the interior, new seats and fabric, new front seat headrests, a new wheel-cap design and floor mats.
What does OSRVM stand for?
OSRVM stands for Outside Rear-View Mirror
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oil Spill Response Technician (US DHS)
- Oklahoma Society of Radiologic Technologists (Edmond, OK)
- Onalaska Shared Ride Taxi (Wisconsin)
- Organic Solvent-Resistant Tyrosinase
- Oxoid Salmonella Rapid Test (microbiology)
- Orissa State Road Transport Corporation (India)
- Office of Superfund Remediation and Technology Innovation (US EPA)
- Olin-Sang-Ruby Union Institute (Oconomowoc, WI)
- Odontoglossum Ringspot Tobamovirus
- Oil Spill Response Vessel
- One System Remote Video Terminal
- Outstanding State Resource Water (EPA designation for bodies of water)
- Ontario Southland Railway
- Oklahoma State Roundup of Young People in Alcoholics Anonymous
- Advanced Broadband Operational Support Systems
- Object Service Standard (SEMI)
- Object Storage Server
- Objective Supply System
- Observatory of the Sahara and the Sahel
- Occupant Sensing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key design features helping the Chevrolet Tahoe slip through the airstream include a shaped air dam, one-piece front fascia and low drag outside rear-view mirrors.
These include a tire-pressure monitoring system, halogen headlamps with automatic on/off, a premium JBL audio system with an auxiliary audio jack and Bluetooth(R) technology, cruise control, a tilt and telescopic steering wheel, dual-zone automatic climate control heating and air conditioning with a Plasmacluster(TM) ionizer, an eight-way-adjustable power driver's seat, a 60/40 split fold-down rear seat, 16-inch aluminum wheels, heated outside rear-view mirrors and much more.
Heating elements within the outside rear-view mirrors work in conjunction with the rear window defogger.
There is more stowage in the passenger compartment, new inset door handles, larger gauges, larger outside rear-view mirrors that are hinged so they will fold if bumped.
Outside rear-view mirrors feature remote-control electric retraction for ease in maneuvering and parking in tight situations.
Safer, Fuel-Saving Video Mirrors Among the many design features which contribute to both safety and fuel- saving low wind drag are in-dash video displays instead of conventional outside rear-view mirrors.
California Regal sedans feature body color on the grille, side moldings, door handles and outside rear-view mirror housings.