His experience includes all facets of telecommunications services including fiber optic and copper outside plant services, switching, wireless communications and broadband cable television.
What does OSP stand for?
OSP stands for Outside Plant Service
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSP
We have 253 other meanings of OSP in our Acronym Attic
- Organic Surface Protection (circuit boards)
- Organic System Plan (organic certification)
- Organization Standard Process
- Osaka Seling Printing (Japan)
- Osservatorio Scolastico Provinciale (Italian: Provincial School Observatory)
- Other Service Program
- Out of School Program (various locations)
- Output Signal Processing
- Outside Plant (telephone)
- Outside Processes
- Outside Processing
- Outside Service Provider
- Outsource Service Provider (various organizations)
- Overseas Studies Program (various locations)
- Outer Surface Protein B Gene
- Optical Signal Processing Beamforming Network
- Office of Sponsored Projects Administration
- Office of Systems Product Assurance
- Ohio School Psychologists Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
has consistently provided cost effective network solutions to the industry for over 38 years offering equipment, systems integration, engineering, installation, equipment repair, product testing and warranty, broadband, wireless, VoIP, video, outside plant services, Digital Trailer Program, large in-stock inventory, and a 24/7 response.
Broadband Specialists is a general contractor for AT&T and Vectren Services in Texas, providing turnkey construction services, including complete engineering and outside plant services.
For more information about 3M Outside Plant Services, please contact 3M Telecom Systems Division, 6801 River Place Blvd.
The company said that certain of its operations were profitable, including its wireless technology group, its systems integration group and portions of its outside plant services group, but that other operations have suffered operating losses and will be further downsized.
Jorge Mas, President and Chief Executive Officer, said: "This petition continues our efforts to enhance shareholder value by improving margins on outside plant services to Telefonica.
supplies knowledge of zoning, permitting, materials management and other issues involved in outside plant services and wireless tower site development.