This radiometer needed frequent zeroing to eliminate output voltage saturation caused by the non-stable dc compensation of the biasing source.
What does Vout stand for?
Vout stands for Output Voltage
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Van Ommeren Tank Terminal (Netherlands)
- Voice of the Theater
- Voice of the Underground (rap group; Kenya)
- Valley of the Wolves: Iraq (action film; est. 2006; Turkey)
- Valid, Opened and Unfilled
- Virtual Online University
- Visus Oculi Utriusque (Latin: Vision - Both Eyes)
- Voices of Unity (gospel band)
- Virginia Oracle Users Group
- Vanguard of Vengeance (online gaming)
- Variable Orifice Valve (Nartron Corporation)
- Verbal Order Verified (medical notation)
- Victory over Violence
- Virtual Office Visit
- Virtueller Ortsverein
- Voice of Vietnam (radio)
- Voluntary Organisation for Vulnerable Community Development (Sri Lanka)
- Voice, Video, and Data
- Vary On, Vary Off (cluster networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 A and industry-leading low noise performance, the new NCP3335A, NCP5661, NCP565, NCP5662, and NCP5663 are ideal for use in networking, computing, set-top box, gaming, and display applications These 1 A to 3 A linear regulators offer output voltages down to 0.
This two-times increase in voltage was possible by summing the output voltage of two 4100-junction series arrays.
The SC194B uses two programming pins to allow engineers to set the output voltage to 2.
With a built-in 7-bit DAC, the output voltage of the SC457 and SC458 can be digitally programmed in 12.
Fully Integrated Chargers Support Multiple Regulated Output Voltages and Offer On-Chip Safety Features in Small, MSOP and 3 mm x 3 mm DFN Packages CHANDLER, Ariz.
Output voltage is programmed via a 3-pin VID, allowing designers to choose one of seven pre-programmed output voltages, or an external resistor divider can be used.
NASDAQ: MCHP), a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, today announced the MCP1827 and MCP1827S low output voltage, high output current Low Dropout Regulators (LDOs).