Key features and benefits * Achieves an output third-order intercept (OIP3) of 26 dBm, delivering high linearity to meet the spectral mask standards for wireless infrastructure applications, such as wireless base stations, wireless local loop, point-to-point microwave and software-defined radio.
What does OTOI stand for?
OTOI stands for Output Third-Order Intercept
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTOI
- Olympic Transport Operations Centre (London, UK)
- Omaha Together One Community (Omaha, NE, USA)
- Order Taking Off Calendar (Workers' Compensation Appeals Board)
- Federation of Greek Bank-employers Organisations (Greek)
- Objective Table of Organization and Equipment
- One Team One Fight (racing term)
- Orthogonal Time-of-Flight (mass spectrometry)
- On The Other Hand
- One to One Interactive (est. 1997; Charlestown, MA)
- On Track On Line (rail fan website)
- Object-to-Object Mapping (Java)
- Off the Top of My Head
- Originating Type of Number
- On the Order Of
- On the Other Other Hand
- Office of Technology Operations and Planning (US EPA)
- Ogólnopolskie Towarzystwo Ochrony Ptaków (Poland)
- On the Other Paw (slang)
- One Tambon One Product (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/rf The ADL5605 and ADL5606 provide extremely flat gain and very high output third-order intercept (OIP3) specifications across their tuned frequency range.
The THS770006 op amp has an output third-order intercept (OIP3) of 48 dBm and the lowest distortion in its class, with a third-order intermodulation distortion (IMD3) of -107 dBc at 100 MHz, at least 14 dB better than competitive amplifiers.
Output third-order intercept, OIP3, is used to specify linearity.
7 dBm output third-order intercept point (OIP3), +27.
The AH101 internally-matched amplifier extends the outstanding linearity and reliability characteristic of WJ Communications' existing product line to higher power, with 27 dBm output power at 1 dB compression, and an output third-order intercept point (OIP3) of 45 dBm, while consuming only 200mA.
9dB, +26dBm 1dB compressed output power and +39dBm output third-order intercept point.