New NCP312x Devices Are Ideal for Power Regulation in Set-Top-Boxes, LCD-TVs, Cable Modems and Other Consumer Applications PHOENIX -- ON Semiconductor (Nasdaq: ONNN), a global leader in efficient power semiconductor solutions, today introduced the NCP312x family of dual output pulse width modulation (PWM) buck regulators that offer unique auto-tracking and sequencing capabilities.
What does OPWM stand for?
OPWM stands for Output Pulse Width Modulation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Ohio Public Works Commission
- Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- Organisations of People With Disabilities
- Office for People with Developmental Disabilities (New York)
- Ocean Policy Work Group (Washington)
- Open Plan Working Group (Orfield Labs)
- Open Printing Working Group (Linux)
- Operations Planning Working Group
- Operator Working Group
- Optical Wire Guided (anti-tank missile)
- Orchid Park Wind Orchestra (est. 1999; Singapore)
- Original Pro Wrestling Organisation (UK)
- Old Pueblo Water Polo (est. 1983; Tucson, AZ)
- Ontario Potable Water Program
- Orbiter Payload Work Station
- Ontario Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- Okavango Peoples Wildlife Trust (Botswana)
- Openwave Systems Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Optimum Pre-Wetting Water Content (asphalt)
- Off-Premise Extension
Samples in periodicals archive:
The output pulse width modulation (PWM) signals are connected directly to the LED drivers, controlling the on-time duration of the red, green and blue LEDs.