2 GHz bandwidth, along with a third-order output intercept point of 45 dBm and a low noise figure of 6 dB.
What does OIP stand for?
OIP stands for Output Intercept Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OIP
We have 90 other meanings of OIP in our Acronym Attic
- Optimization with Input and Program Variables
- Order Intercept Point
- Order of Immediate Possession
- Oregon Internet Properties (real estate; Eugene, OR)
- Organisation Internationale de Psychophysiologie (French: International Organization of Psychophysiology)
- Organización Internacional de Periodistas (Spanish: International Organization of Journalists)
- Organizational Inspection Program
- Original Iron Pin (surveying)
- Original Italian Pizza (various locations)
- Other Interested Parties
- Overhaul Inspection Procedures
- Ohio Institute of Photography and Technology (Ohio)
- Output Second-Order Intercept Point (mathematics)
- Output Third-Order Intercept Point
- Office of Information and Public Affairs
- Office of Intellectual Property Administration
- Oklahoma Independent Petroleum Association
- Oklahoma Independent Producers Association
- Olympic Insignia Protection Act (Australia)
- Organizzazione Internazionale Protezione Animali (Italian: International Organization for the Protection of Animals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 OIP3 3rd order intermodulation distortion output intercept point 24 32 About Mitsubishi Electric With over 85 years of experience in providing reliable, high-quality products to both corporate clients and general consumers all over the world, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (TOKYO:6503) is a recognized world leader in the manufacture, marketing and sales of electrical and electronic equipment used in information processing and communications, space development and satellite communications, consumer electronics, industrial technology, energy, transportation and building equipment.
The LMH6515 digital-controlled variable gain amplifier (DVGA) offers an excellent 8 dB noise figure and a 40 dBm output intercept point (OIP3) at 70 MHz for WCDMA, GSM and WiMAX receiver signal paths, at 20 percent lower power than the competition.
The device features distortion ratings significantly better than those of competing devices, including a third-order intermodulation distortion (IMD3) of -95 dB below the carrier (dBc), and a third-order output intercept point (OIP3) of 50 dB per milliwatt (dBm) at 30 MHz.
The unit is easily matched and features a third-order output intercept point of +28.
0 GHz and offers 18 dB of gain, 24 dBm P1dB, an exceptional output intercept point (OIP3) of 41 dBm and current consumption of 180 mA.
Its balanced design leads to superior, reliable performance, resulting in a second order output intercept point of +60 dBm.
0V power supply, the RF2628 features a +9dBm output intercept point with 0dB conversion gain.